Here are some tips on how you can be the best human to your Labrador Retriever!
- Feed your Lab healthy food.Being a responsible dog owner means your priority should always be the health of your pet. This means making sure your dog gets the best nutrition possible.
- Take your Labbie to the vet for their regular check up and immunization update.
- Having your Labrador spayed or neutered may also have health benefits for your dog, in addition to serving the greater good. Make sure to keep the certificate indicating your dog has been spayed or neutered because you’ll need them when registering your dog with the state.
- Taking your Lab out for a walk is one way to keep them healthy and happy.
- Make sure your pooch’s ID and microchip information is up to date.
Check out Good Morning Connecticut’s interview below with Barkbusters! Get tips on how to become a more responsible parent for your Lab!